Join our beta test!
We have just started our beta test a couple of days ago.
Not everything with our ELEPHANT translate service is finished yet – but this is the nature of a beta test, isn’t it?
Read about the basic ideas behind our service here.
You can test our service with your App Store and PlayStore apps.
- For the beta test we strictly recommend to test the service with non-productive apps
- Our service will overwrite your store text as soon as you apply all translations
- In case of the Google PlayStore – everything will be live without any further notice
- Please have the store’s meta data policies in mind!
- Your IPAs or APKs will not be affected
How to join?
- Sign in to our newsletter for beta testers and you will receive your login:
- Prepare your test app in the Apple App Store or Google Playstore or both
- Create your test and/ or service account:
- Create some initial text in your preferred language (you don’t have to provide everything)
- App title
- Promo text
- Version description
- After you have received your credentials log in to https://www.iwantanelephant.com/translate
- Follow the information and wizard within our application
- Upload your translated texts after verification automatically
- Give us a Feedback
Once again, we are in beta status. Please use the service wisely.
Of course it will work with your productive apps. But remember – if you apply changes, your store texts will be overwritten, by the texts you have applied.
For your remarks, errors, feedback you’d like to provide, please contact us: