Release Notes Creator Update
Update on our popular Release Notes Creator
We released an Release Notes Creator Update.
Our Release Notes Creator for Android apps enjoys growing popularity. User numbers are increasing as well as the feedback we receive.
The easy and without charges to use tool, translates your app’s change log and creates the Play Store Release Notes format within seconds.
Copy or type the news about your latest app release into the Creator, select your languages and receive the translations.
We are happy to to announce a minor Release Notes Creator Update:
- Your language selection is stored for you (locally)
- Included better feedback options for your suggestions
- Resolved some smaller handling issues
Save your valuable time
Creating the translations of your update descriptions will take some time. The Release Notes Creator translates everything for you within seconds. No manual translation or copy and paste required.
Translating content costs around 0.07 $ per Word. The Release Notes Creator is for free and you can save your budget on other development tasks or marketing options.
Optimize your process
Creating and uploading new app versions is time consuming. Many manual steps have to be processed. The Release Notes Creator minimizes the required actions to provide update information.
See the Release Notes Creator in Action
You can watch some shore tutorials and video content on our tool on YouTube:
- Fran is an indie developer, she uses the Release Notes Creator frequently: https://youtu.be/1qsEeMQ1o0Q
- The tool in action: https://youtu.be/sSzxtpOISX4
- Updating an APP on Google Play store with localized release notes: https://youtu.be/z721Sd7CLaA
Like to be one of our Release Notes Creator reference users?
We like to list some of or users as reference users.
If you are using the Release Notes Creator frequently and want to become listed on our site with your Name/ Company Name, Link and Name of your App, use this form to apply: