Costs for an App Store translation
The Translation Calculator allows app developers and publishers to calculate their app description translation costs.
For localizing your App Store and Play Store listings, you can order translations directly within Google Play Console or on other platforms. However, this is a costly approach.
How much are the costs for a translation? You can calculate them here.
Enter your estimated text length and we will calculate the expected costs. Automatic translation of app descriptions is easy and effective with the free App Store Manager.
Google Play allows:
- Title: 50 characters
- Short description: 80 characters
- Full description: 4000 characters
- Languages: 79 different languages or dialects
Apple App Store allows:
- Name: 30 characters
- Subtitle: 30 characters
- Version information: 4000 characters
- Promotional text: 170 characters
- Keywords: 100 characters
- Description: 4000 characters
Average word lengths are:
- English: 5.1 characters/ word
- German: 6.2 characters/ word
- Russian: 5.28 characters/ word
- Google charges 0.07 $ per word
- Other translators charge around 0.10 $ per word
The App Store Manager charges nothing!
App Store Management
Our App Store Manager enables you to manage your app descriptions for your iOS and Android apps.
Translation costs too high? In conclusion, looking for other options?
Provide your basic app descriptions such as titles, keywords, short or long descriptions. Upload translations or use the automatic translation feature. Transfer your validated result directly to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store or schedule a time and date. Try the App Store Manager for free and translate your app descriptions.