Export and import your app store assets
The App Store Export / Import will allows you to export all your app store assets such as texts, URLs and images (Apple App Store only) to a local device.
You can create backups, modifications or localization and re-import your data (including links, texts, titles, images, icons...) to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- Export your store texts
- Export your app store images
- Save your app data
- Support all store localizations
- Import your store texts
- Import your app store images
- Modify your data and reimport
TRY THE EXPORT / IMPORT FOR FREE:
- We don't keep or store your credentials. We use them for each import or export within a docker container. After the process (success or error), the container is deleted. Including your credentials.
- The connections are SSL enrypted
- For accessing the Google Play Store you have to create a JSON key file. Check our tutorial here.
- The export needs only the access level "View app information"
- For the import the following access levels are required:
- View app information
- Manage production releases
- Manage testing track releases
- Edit store listing, pricing & distribution
- Just copy JSON file's content to our tool
We recommand to create a new service account user for granting access to the Apple App Store. Watch this tutorial for further information.
Join our newsletter
If you are interested in this feature - join our newsletter and be informed about the development.